1. One account per player
Each player may have one account per server. It is forbidden to create multiple accounts on a single world for any reason. Sharing your password with another player is forbidden.
It is forbidden to create multiple accounts on a single world for any reason.
- It is allowed for two or more players to use the same computer and/or internet connection, provided each player only controls the actions of his/her own account.
- Knowing, storing, or asking passwords for other accounts on worlds you play is 100% forbidden. If another player sends you their password, you must always report them; otherwise you risk your own account being banned.
- It is forbidden to play for another player if they are temporarily gone, or for any other reason.
- It is strictly forbidden to force entry to an account by any means.
- It is forbidden for more than one player to be logged into an account at the same time.
- When banned, a player can contact support. Creating another account in order to avoid the ban is a violation.
Insulting other users and the use of language in an abusive/offensive context is forbidden.
We do not accept profiles, player names, tribe names, external links or any other publications that the support team finds to be illegal, insulting, threatening, abusive, real-life-aggressive, sexual, politically extreme, religiously fanatic, racist, playing down or promoting the use of illegal drugs or the use of said substances or in any way inappropriate.
Spamming other players with in-game messages is abusive and will not be tolerated.
- It is forbidden to advertise competitors' games, post inappropriate content or links to such. For example links to moneymaking sites, links to phishingsites or links to other games.
- It is allowed to refer to a player as a noob and to criticize their way of playing using appropriate language.
- It is against the rules to impersonate any staff member or suggest acquaintances with them.
- Racist, illegal, discriminatory or inappropriate names or wording will lead to an immediate game ban.
- Using any profanity, insulting language, or being abusive towards any community member is forbidden.
- We ask players to not use account names that include whole email addresses or full names, for player safety.
- Encouraging other players to break rules is forbidden.
- March To Rome is an international game. The use of other languages than English in the game is forbidden. This means all communication and all publications must be in English.
- In forums, private communications, and player profiles, a short phrase in another language is permitted, provided that this is translated to English either directly following or preceding it.
Support tickets must also be created in understandable English, otherwise we may not reply.
- Correct translated messages and content example: Hallo, wie geht es dir?- Hello how are you doing?
4. Account trading
- It is not allowed to play accounts for commercial purposes. It is not allowed to sell, buy or offer accounts or parts of accounts in exchange for any outside benefit.
- Trades involving more than one game world are also forbidden.
- Selling your account or its parts (resources, Dinars, towns etc.) for money is not allowed.
- It is forbidden to offer any content or services for real money. It is allowed to offer in-game content or in-game actions as a reward for attacks on other players, or to ask for favours in return for in-game actions.
5. Bots and scripts
- You can only play using browsers or any of the mobile applications provided by Gamgos. It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts. Players using such will be punished, up to and including a permanent ban.
- It is strictly forbidden to use all bots or scripts that automatically collect your resources, using programs that mimic premium features or provide an unfair advantage, and/or to use click-bots or scripts that minimize your manual clicks or otherwise replicate human behavior.
- Each player is required to report errors/bugs immediately to game support to create a fair and even playing-field. A player must not take advantage of a bug, in doing so they have violated the rules.
- If you notice that a player is abusing the system you must report him.
- If you gain an advantage through a bug you must report this.
- If you notice a spelling error or typo, you are not obliged to report it, however we encourage you to do so for the improvement of our game.
- Operating a push account is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (goods, support etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player.
- It is forbidden to create trades in any form (resources, attacks, favors etc.) that involve multiple worlds and/or servers.
- It is forbidden to use one or more accounts that solely exists to advance the progress of another account.
- Please treat other players with the same level of respect with which you would like to be treated.
- Following the rules helps to create a fun and fair environment for everyone.
- The community management team of March To Rome are the final arbiters of any rules dispute. Their interpretation of these rules is final.
- We reserve the right to exclude anyone from the game. Bans may be appealed via the Support System. Please be aware that in-game items can be removed from an account as a punishment.
- Tricking other players into breaking the rules will be punished. If you believe someone is breaking the rules, you may contact the support team by (instructions to help). Then, follow the steps that come up to report the person(s).
- Knowingly benefiting from another player breaking the rules is prohibited and can result in your punishment. If you think you have benefited from a breach of rules, you must report this.
- Please be aware that we do not refund Dinars to players who are banned for breaking the rules.
- The rules can be modified or changed at any time. Each rule change will be communicated within the appropriate channels.
- Inappropriate behavior in the support message system can lead to an account suspension.
- If an account has been suspended because of heavy violations of the rules, all the bought Dinars will expire.